- 4 Chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Grapes, red seedless
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 tbsp Almonds, slivered
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Remove any skin from the chicken breast halves, and cut off the white fatty threads. Place the chicken in a pot, cover with water to 2" higher than the chicken, and add a tablespoon of salt. Heat to a boil, then reduce heat to a low boil and cook for thirty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the water from the pot, cover, and place in the fridge for at least thirty minutes.
- While the chicken is cooling, cut the grapes ino halves and place into a mixing bowl. Clean and chop the celery and add it to the bowl, along with the slivered almonds.
- When the chicken is cooled, remove the pot from the fridge and place the chicken on a cutting board. Cut into chunks 1/2"x1/2". Move the chicken chunks into the mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to the mixture and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on sliced bread with slices of bread & butter pickles.