Brown Sugar Pork Rub
Use this rub on pork shoulders or ribs for slow-cooking, maybe finishing with a barbecue sauce before serving.
- 1/2 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Morton fine sea salt
- 3 tbsp McCormick coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Marjoram
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Blend well and use as desired.
- This recipe is intended as a starting point. Feel free to adjust any and all recipe amounts to suit your personal taste.
- *Note: The listing of a specific brand is merely my own recommendation, and does not indicate an endorsement of this site by the brand’s owner or manufacturer.